Ohmygawd this is the best guy ever.
Coca-Cola’s long experimented with its vending machines, trying to make them more technologically advanced than the average soda-spitter-outer.
this video is tears — like cryingidon’tcareitmustnotbecapitalismihopeit’sreal tears it’s so stunning
This video is so beautiful. I don’t think a commercial has ever made me cry before…
Oklahoma needs your help! PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE FOR THIS.
Maybe this has already been posted on here, but its not about repost or upvotes/downvotes. I am assuming most of you all know about the terrible actions this church has done, well they are currently in Norman, Oklahoma awaiting the perfect time to picket the funerals of the children that passed away. I am asking you to spread awareness by reposting this image, copy and paste, share on you facebook, twittter, text messages, whatever. WE NEED TO STOP THEM FROM CAUSING MORE PAIN AND GRIEF TO AFFECTED FAMILIES IN OKLAHOMA. Thank you in advance! I love you all! WE DON’T WANT THEM HERE!
Also, don’t go to their website, since the hits will give them funding for the advertisements on the page.
w h a t
That’s kinda sweet
My boyfriend’s name would be
Now I just imagine Christopher Nolan Batman running around screaming “I AM THE NIGHT” while not even trying to sneak.
Here is the giveaway I promised! This is to celebrate my 500 followers here on Tumblr, and (conviniently) my 5000 fans at Hentai-foundry. Thank you all very much for supporting me! Another reason I’m doing this is because of how silent I have been for the past few months, I want to make up for that.
1st and 2nd place: HQ illustration of one character of your choice.
3 Runner-ups: Coloured sketch illustration of one character of your choice.
Standard giveaway rules. Follow me and reblog this post! You can also like it for a double chance (but you must reblog).
June 10th, 2013. Midnight, EST (GMT+1)
Have fun and good luck! :)
share this to save tumblr :(
Welcome to my new art blog! To celebrate, I’m holding another raffle! Yaaay!
There’ll be 3 knees-up colored sketch prizes. The theme is sweet and sexy candy-inspired outfits!
- You must be following my new art blog (pastellettart) and reblog this post to be entered.
- Reblog this post as much as you’d like! Yay!
- Likes will not be counted!
- You must have your ask/fanmail open so I can contact you if you win.
- I’ll draw characters of all genders/identifications, not just ladies!
- I will be designing the outfits for the winners’ sketches, however, you can suggest a kind of candy for me to base the outfit on.
- Animal characters will be anthro-ized!
- For mutual convenience, please have a reference of who you’d like drawn before the contest ends so I can get you your sketch as soon as possible!
Winners will be chosen randomly and announced this Friday, May 17th!
OMG IF YOU DON’T REBLOG I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU I MEAN EVERYBODY NEEDS THIS ON THEIR BLOG LIKE SERIOUSLY OMG KJSDAF VKJSD AHFJKR HFKJE
HOLY OMG I CANT I CANT
all the fandoms
all of them should reblog this
That episode where you find out that a member of the zany villain squad actually has a heartbreaking past, which includes a bit where he pushes himself to perform a feat that has never been done before and has never been done since, all for the sake of love, only to be rejected as a freak.
All three of them have heartbreaking pasts.
Meowth’s was listed above.
James had abusive (at the very least neglectful, but they didn’t care how he was treated so long as he awarded them prestige) parents who had engaged him to a sociopath, who wanted to whip him and change everything about him to be more “presentable.” He ran away and was on the streets for a long time before he finally joined a crime ring.
Jesse was raised by a single mother, and the two of them were so poor that they rarely had actual food; her mother would make her a “feast” out of snow in the winter that Jesse considered to be a treat because that’s how badly they were starving. If the audio dramas are to be believed, Jesse’s mother was also a member of Team Rocket, who disappeared (read: died) on an expedition searching for Mew, leaving Jesse alone. And then Jesse, like James (and Meowth) was so desperate for a means to survive that she (inadvertently?) followed in her mother’s footsteps and joined Team Rocket/a life of crime just to get by.
“Zany villains” they may be, but Jesse, James, and Meowth are the three deepest characters on the show. I love them.
REBLOG IF YOU UNDERSTAND
LIMITED EDITION BITCHES
YOU BREAK IT YOU BOUGHT IT
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
This had nothing to do with smoking weed or getting high. This is about our earth. This is about our future. This is about the future of our race as humans.
I am all for hemp. Hemp is the cure for so many things wrong in this world. Hemp can make such a difference!
kitsunebaba, look what appeared on my dash :D
IT USES 5 TIMES LESS WATER THAN COTTON
AND PRODUCES LIKE 10 TIMES MORE
AND IT HAS TWO SEASONS IN ONE YEAR AND IT IS STRONGER
WHEN YOU MAKE IT INTO PAPER IT DOESN’T YELLOW
YOU CAN MAKE FREAKING CONCRETE OUT OF IT THAT GETS HARDER OVER TIME AND BREATHES SO IT DOESN’T CRACK
THE OIL IS SUPER GOOD FOR YOU
IT WAS THE ORIGINAL FUEL FOR CARS
YOU CANNOT GET HIGH FROM IT!!!!
THEY USED TO MAKE SAILS OUT OF IT
YOU CAN USE 80% OF IT FOR PAPER RATHER THEN 20-30% FOR TREES
IT WAS ONLY BOYCOTTED BECAUSE THE COTTON INDUSTRY WAS GOING DOWNHILL
HEMP IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST MATERIALS TO EVER SHOW UP ON THE PLANET, OKAY.
And yet it’s illegal because they can’t tax it. OH HI AMERICA. GUESS WHAT YOU ARE. YOU ARE OLD SCHOOL ENGLAND NOW. GLAD YOU HAD THAT WAR AND ALL.